A gentle but highly effective 70% alcohol hand sanitiser gel as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Manually operated wall dispenser and 5 litre refill.
As specialists in alcohol-free sanitisers we spent a long time making sure that our alcohol-based gel was the absolute best possible - this hand gel is perfect for when you absolutely must use an alcohol-based sanitiser.
- 70% Alcohol Formula
- BSEN 1500 - Meets NHS requirements for hand sanitiser
- BSEN 14476 - effective against enveloped viruses (including Coronavirus)
- BSEN 1276 - Kills 99.999% of germs
- Contains a moisturising agent to help keep hands soft
- Cruelty Free and suitable for vegans
- Reduced Packaging
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality controls in a UK factory
Instructions for use:
Mount the dispenser to a vertical surface such as a wall, open the dispenser and fill the reservoir with hand sanitiser.
Apply one pump of gel onto hands. Rub into hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas to complete sanitising and allow to dry.
When nearing empty please refill using our 5 litre hand sanitiser refills.
PRODUCT USE GUIDE:
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Image for illustration only, bottle and dispenser may vary slightly.