A 50ml refillable foaming bottle of one of the most advanced hand sanitiser formulations we offer; our hand sanitiser contains a powerful, yet sensitive, biocide with antiviral and antibacterial qualities far beyond that of alcohol-based products.
- Alcohol free, non-flammable, and unscented.
- Meets NHS requirements for hand sanitiser (BSEN 1500).
- Used in hospitals, prisons, schools, vets, and homes around the UK.
- Does not dry out or irritate skin.
Food safe and ideal for food production areas and before handling food.
Cruelty Free and suitable for vegans.
- Halal certified by the Halal Monitoring Committee
- Not harmful to plants or animals
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality controls in a UK factory
Instructions for use:
Apply one pump (sparingly) of foam onto hands. Rub into hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas to complete sanitising and allow to dry.
When nearing empty please avoid plastic waste by refilling using our 5 litre hand sanitiser refills.
PRODUCT USE GUIDE:
SAFETY DATA SHEET: