Serenity Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser is one of the most effective products available destroying bacteria and viruses in seconds.
'Save plastic waste and top up your high quality 500ml bottle from our 5 litre refill!'
Tested to kill E.Coli and resistant strains of bacteria including the ' 'superbug' MRSA and Clostridium Difficile our formulation out performs traditional alcohol based gels by a wide margin while being safe to use as often as required.
Repeated use of alcohol sanitiser can cause damage to the skin and potentially cracking which allows another point of entry for pathogens. Alcohol sanitisers are also highly flammable and cases have been reported where consumption of these has lead to alcohol poisoning and even death. Our products contain no alcohol and no cancer causing Triclosan.
- Cruelty Free
- Reduced Packaging
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
- Not harmful to plants or animals
- Unscented and made from primarily vegetable sources
- Anti Viral formulation, effective where alcohol sanitisers are not
- Halal Approved for use in religious institutions
- Perfect for schools, hospitals, vets and prisons
- Kills MRSA, E.Coli & Salmonella within 30 seconds
- Tested BSEN 1500 , 1276 and 14476 for assured quality
- Leaves hands feeling soft and clean
- Alcohol Free, use as often as needed
Unlike alcohol based hand sanitisers our formulation is non flammable and and safe so is ideal for educational environments, hospitals, and religious institutions where alcohol is prohibited.
Unscented, ideal for use in kitchens.
Instructions for use:
Apply one pump (sparingly) of foam onto hands. Rub into hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas to complete sanitising and allow to dry.