Alcohol Free Hand Gel - Kills Norovirus, E.Coli and MRSA
- Hospital grade hand sanitiser
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria
- 6 Hours protection after a single use
- No alcohol or triclosan, non flammable and safe
- Effective against MRSA, C.difficile, E.Coli and Norovirus
Unparalleled performance against bacteria and viruses without using harsh chemicals, alcohol or triclosan.
Kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria and provides a residual shield against repeat infection for 6 hours after a single use.
Cost effective formulation means you need to use much less than traditional gels and avoid the danger of highly flammable and skin damaging alcohol content.
Environmentally sustainable product. No animal testing and biodegradable harmlessly in nature.
Safe to use in hospitals, equine centres, schools, prisons, veterinary clinics and religious institutions.
Reduces staff absenteeism through sickness.
6 hours bacterial protection from each use, skin safe and non flammable.
Instructions for use
Ideal as a refill for wall dispensers or pump bottles.
Apply one pump (sparingly) of gel onto physically clean hands. Rub into hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas including between fingers to complete sanitising and allow to dry.
Independently tested to comply with the following tests. Individual results are available upon request.
BS EN 1275
BS EN 1276
BS EN 1500
BS EN 1650
BS EN 1656
BS EN 13623
BS EN 13697
BS EN 13704
BS EN 13727
BS EN 14248
BS EN 14348
BS EN 14476
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to use water with this?'
- No! but for maximum effectiveness apply sparingly to physically clean hands.
Will this kill Norovirus?
- Absolutely, tested to kill Norovirus within 30 seconds and complies with BS EN 14476
Is this stickier than alcohol gel?
- Alcohol evaporates which our gel does not but this means you only need a very small amount to be effective meaning our hand sanitiser is much more cost effective.
Which is better? Alcohol or Non Alcohol?
- Alcohol based sanitisers have many disadvantages including limited effectiveness against viruses, high flammability, toxicity when drunk and no residual effectiveness. Traditional alcohol sanitisers are out classed entirely by our zero alcohol hand sanitisers.