This product is tested to kill Coronavirus under BSEN 14476:2013
Tested to kill viruses and resistant strains of bacteria including the ' 'superbug' MRSA and Clostridium Difficile our formulation out performs traditional alcohol based gels by a wide margin while being safe to use as often as required.
Please note that this is a refill for a foam or spray dispenser.
Repeated use of alcohol sanitiser can cause damage to the skin and potentially cracking which allows another point of entry for pathogens. Alcohol sanitisers are also highly flammable and cases have been reported where consumption of these has lead to alcohol poisoning and even death. Our products contain no alcohol and no cancer causing Triclosan.
- Cruelty Free
- Reduced Packaging
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
- Not harmful to plants or animals
- Halal Approved
- Perfect for schools, hospitals, vets and prisons
- Tested to BSEN 14476 to Kill EBola virus
- Kills MRSA, E.Coli & Salmonella within 30 seconds
- Tested BSEN 1500 for assured quality
- Leaves hands feeling soft and clean
- Alcohol Free, Skin Safe use as often as needed
Unlike alcohol based hand sanitisers our formulation is non flammable and completely skin safe so is ideal for educational environments, hospitals, and religious institutions where alcohol is prohibited.
Unscented and gentle to the skin.
Instructions for use:
Apply one pump (sparingly) of foam onto hands. Rub into.hands for 10 – 15 seconds covering all areas to complete sanitising and allow to dry.