One of the most advanced sanitiser formulations we offer is now available in a tub of 200 wipes!
Each one of our Antiviral/Antibacterial Patient Wipes is impregnated with a powerful, yet sensitive, biocide with antiviral and antibacterial qualities far beyond that of alcohol-based products.
Tested to kill Norovirus. Effective against 99.999% of bacteria including resistant strains such as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff).
Tested according to BS EN14476 for proven effectiveness against the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) after 30 second contact time.
- Effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
- Effective against bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
- Alcohol free, non-flammable, and unscented.
- Does not dry out or irritate skin.
- Used in Hospitals, long term care facilities and institutions.
- Ideal for use in post-surgery care.
Food safe and ideal for use before handling food.
Cruelty Free and suitable for vegans.
Not harmful to plants or animals.
- Fully compliant with EU Biocide Regulations.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality controls in a UK factory.
- Contains 200 wipes.
Instructions for use:
On first use, remove the lid of the tub and break the seal, draw the first wipe from the middle of the roll through the lid and reattach the lid to the tub.
When removing a wipe from the container always reseal the lid to avoid premature drying of the remaining wipes.
Use wipe surface to thoroughly clean skin and remove all traces of dirt to cleanse and sanitise the area. If necessary, use a second wipe.
Please dispose of used wipes responsibly; do not flush.
When all 200 wipes have been used, please do not throw away your tub; refills are available.
SAFETY DATA SHEET:
Image for illustration only, container may vary slightly.